Thursday, February 3, 2011

HGUC GM Custom - Ideas

I love nearly every pic I see of this thing.



Trying to think of what I want to do with it and then I saw this.


Think I'm probably going to go in this direction... Or at least something similar.  I doubt I'll be doing any mods.  Gonna do the snap fit... Now I guess.  Jet lag is setting in so my sleeping schedule is messed up.  Can't play FF13 because my sister is sleeping (she has the PS3) but it's not like a have a job or even... a life... anymore so I can do whatever the F I want when I want to do it (outside of playing FF13) so I might as well just get back into Gunpla!  Finally set up a semi-decent makeshift work area... But I found a GREAT place here for my finished pics and my eventual proper work area but I'm gonna need a lot of time to get it set up right... but time is something I have now.  Finally.

6 comments:

  1. http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/02/dengeki-hobby-magazine-may-issue.html

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be feeling great to be back with the family, BB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is man. it really is. this beats skype any day of the week.

    ckai - nice call... but i think i'd probably use those parts on my gm command were i to ever get my hands on them

    ReplyDelete
  4. In other words, it means we can finally see all your finished projects this year right? haha. Ya know... like the IJ, Musha Mk II, Exia, PG SF... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time is something you'll have until you realize, "Crap, I need more gunpla." Moar Gunpla->money requirements heighten->Job required->time loss. It's sad (it's what I'm kinda going through, too), but of you feel like not going to sleep, night is a perfect time to drink a bit and make some awesome OOBs.
    @Z: Not sure about that myself. The weather anywhere in Canada is fairly unforgiving to paints and topcoats. As you quoted, and as Lupes said, "Dear Winter, you suck." Except it applies for any time of the year aside from heatwaves. During heatwaves paint cans asplode.

    ReplyDelete