Tuesday, February 3, 2009

G3 Gundam


rx783
Originally uploaded by Busterbeam

Well unfortunately the big news this month is the G-Fighter for the MG RX-78-2 v.2, which I'm not too stoked about. I think it's a fine kit and all but I'm just not really interested in it. It's hard to beat the OYW version as far as I'm concerned. Anyways most of the hobby mags this month are going on about the G-Fighter so... I'm left looking for some content to post about.

I'll start here. Not because I like the model but because I LOVE the paint job. I've always liked the G3 version a bit more than the others because of the more subdued colour scheme. This scheme takes it to new levels with the totally metallic look. They go into great detail about how the artist achieved this look and believe me it isn't easy. But it is impressive. I'll post an image of another impressive G3 later.

No comments:

Post a Comment