Tuesday, February 5, 2008

1/100 MBF-P02 Astray Red Frame - Completed


red-29
Originally uploaded by Busterbeam

Well it was a long time coming but the Red Astray gallery is finally finished. You can see the entire process and photo gallery here. I recommend using the slideshow function if you're interested in watching the entire building process. It doesn't take long and it's kind of entertaining! Well for me at least haha! Also for more information on my experience with this suit please take a look at my previous blog entry on it by clicking here.

2 comments:

  1. i built the 1/144 HG version of that model kit and painting the handle of the sword with gundam painting markers was a pain in the ass. your model looks good. you should take a quick look at my blog to view it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok will do. thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete