Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Moving my models

I haven't stayed in one place for longer than 2 years in a very long time. I'm constantly moving so that means I'll always packing and unpacking my models. This time I wasn't moving very far so I didn't wrap up the models like I'd usually do. I carried the boxes by hand so I was pretty sure they wouldn't get damaged. However I have had some experiences where the models I put into the box came out in pieces they weren't intended to be in -_-; And to make matters worse I didn't do the repairs correctly! Generally I try to keep everything in 2 boxes but this time I just did it in the ones that I had around. 4 in total. 5 if you include the Zeta box (since two smaller boxes are inside)

MG RX-78-2 OYW box has; my painted 1/100 Red Astay and painted MG RX-78-2 OYW

HGUC GM Powered box has; only that in it. Still not totally assembled yet.

1/100 Red Astray box has; SD Aegis, SD Justice, Revoltech Valkyries VF-1A and VF-1J, MG RX-78-4, FIX Ex S-Gundam, 1/100 Blue Astay 2nd L, PG Mark 2 (Torso)

PG Zeta box 1 has; itself, PG Mark 2 and PG Strike

PG Zeta box 1 has; 1/48 Yamato VF-1S, Haro (it talks and rolls around and stuff) and some teddy bears... <_<...>_>... what? Is a guy not allowed to have teddy bears with his model giant robots?! And to answer the question I know you're begging to ask... NO I did NOT buy them for myself, not that there would be anything wrong with that if i did! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment