Thursday, February 28, 2008

Plutone - Extras + White Mark II

Man, I'm getting really frustrated going without my camera. I feel like I shouldn't be working on my models unless I can take pictures of it. Bleh. OK well here are the last of the Plutone photos. Think I'm going to go in a different direction tomorrow. Also... been doing a lot of research online about modelling and I've come across some really amazing things. Shocking things that make me realize just how far I have to go. Part of me wonders if I'll ever get there. If I have the drive because it takes a lot of time and determination to get to that level. But for now I'm just happy with improving. Step by step.

Anyways, here's a pic of something I found surfing, on a Japanese site. I'm always been a fan of monochrome schemes. The white looks so clean. Think I might try it out myself someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment