Monday, February 10, 2014

MG Buster Gundam - 1

GAT-X103 Buster Gundam (MG) - Straight build

Not sure what's up with my camera










Very fun kit and definitely one of my favourite designs.  I'm really glad that I have this in the collection now. It has absolutely no close combat weapons. It's just straight long range artillery! This suit will go in combination with my Duel Gundam! I really like the designs of these new Seed kits. I've always been a bit fan of the "X-Frame". I'd actually like to see a Red, Blue and Yellow Frame based on these new models but it won't happen.

Anyway great kit! The launchers are a bit troublesome to move around but with a design like this it's to be expected.  This was the last unit needed for my "SEED Force"  MG's Infinite Justice, Duel, Buster, Impulse and Red Frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment