Sunday, November 9, 2008

GN-006 Cherudim Gundam


ch-1
Originally uploaded by Busterbeam

This kit sold amazingly well. I was really shocked because I didn't expect it to be that popular. I think it sold out on the day of it's release because there were only a few left when I got there and I think that was the day it was released. Anyway here's a scan from this months Hobby Japan. I didn't go for the front page spread because I wanted to show a mix of things; the modding, the weapons, the colour changes and some of the poses. I had a chance to play with this at the Gundam Bar a couple of days ago and I liked it. I certainly like it more than Dynames but... still it's not really my thing. Arios on the other hand... That looks really sweet. I love it's head! But more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment