Thursday, May 1, 2008

1/144 GN-004 Gundam Nadleeh

I actually like the Nadleeh design more than Virtue's. I like the thin look but I don't really like the hair. I know it's part of the design... but as I was looking at it I was thinking of what it'd be like to turn Nadleeh into more of a "manly" looking suit (as I'm prone to do I've realized). The general design is nice. I'd change the feet. Make them a bit longer. Scrap the hair. Or maybe just the facial hair. Put the rest in a pony tail? haha I think I like the colour scheme though. I have a hard time imagining it looking any other way. I like the white because it's more suitable for a mech inside of a mech. Nadleeh wouldn't be something that'd have a lot of weathering or battle damage I think. But I guess that's what makes the possibility of it that much more intriguing.

2 comments: