Sunday, July 10, 2011

GM Cannon II

Honestly this is what I was waiting for...


The regular one was killing me with that light blue base and dark green armour. Hard to look at it. I can deal with it on the GM Custom because that's just the colour of the suit but it don't think the contrast with the dark green armour on the GM Cannon II is good at all. Hurt my eyes man seriously. But this... I don't know what to say. I feel such a sense of relief.

From who? Top guy on the side bar is the source. Check him out!

4 comments:

  1. This color is sooooo much better than the default one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour scheme is way better than the original one. The detailing and the texture is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. o0o.. Reminds me of Alex's Chobham armor. Glad I wasn't the only one who thought the original color was an eyesore.

    I also came by to drop this off:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw9CALKOvAI

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. im glad we're all in agreement! and Z thanks for that! always happy to see a bit more eye candy. very pretty girl but i think shes trying a bit too hard to be sexy in this video. she succeeds but its a bit overdone. anyways those posts are more than welcome here!

    ReplyDelete