Saturday, September 18, 2010

Most Popular Posts this Summer

See if you can make heads or tails of this because I can't.  I don't understand why these posts are so popular!  What's with the resurging interest Reborns Gundam?!  I didn't realize that people liked it so much.  Or any of the other posts for that matter.  I don't get it.  Guess I'm out of touch with the community! haha


Additional unrelated pics.

Oh my goodness.  @ the Tokyo Game Show
Wave's new Valkyrie.  Looking good!

Old and new Victory comparison.  I have the old one.

3 comments:

  1. Strange rankings. I was looking at them thinking I don't even remember half of those posts, and then I noticed the dates. Which is why it's odd. I wonder what's driven so much traffic to those older posts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is strange... My only theory is that there is a guy who comes to your site all the time thru one of those post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a lot of stuff like this too.. I also wonder why sometimes forgotten poses get an interest boost... like I wonder "who looks at this stuff anymore?" xD

    Details aside, I think I like the old V Gundam's leg design more. It looks sharper... haha.

    ReplyDelete