Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sinanju Bazooka

Well I have to admit that I'm surprised at the response to the news that I was thinking of selling the bazooka to some people who are having trouble getting it. I'm not sure what price I'm going to ask but I have to consider a couple of factors... so I'll let people know as soon as I can. Here or by mail. Like I mentioned in the comments section of the previous post, if you're interested in getting one please mail me at plamoaddiction@gmail.com com and I'll see if I can do something for you.
I'll post a bit more information about this in the next couple days. I would also like to show you exactly what you'll be getting and you can decide for yourself whether it's worth the price I'm asking or not.

3 comments:

  1. Still some in Nagoya? I picked up about 10 here, but checked this weekend and the 1st run is gone in Tokyo and Yokohama, they've gone the book only edition out. If you're going to pick some up, better do it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent you an email a few days ago when you gave me your addy. Just let me know how much you are asking. Woohoo!

    Off topic question: How did you paint your MG Impulse? It looks great! Especially the frame. Do you airbrush, or use spray cans, etc?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ASM - you weren't kidding man. that caught me totally by surprise!

    GG - I replied to your mail. I painted it with just tamiya mini metallic black and gold spray cans and a gold gundam marker. like the sinanju. the frame i primed then sprayed in gunmetal then hand painted the details in copper and silver.

    ReplyDelete